Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!

Go down 
+9
crazykid
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
xsilntbtdeadlyx
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:07 am

No worries man.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm

TruSolja (Evans) defeats Rob_lowrider (Hendo) via KO at 4:19 in the 4th Round.

A great fight that seen a lot of action from lots of positioning. He had a great advantage in the clinch and was doing big damage there. He also had a slight advantage standing up. However, I noticed a large advantage for Rashad when Hendo was on his back. The main difference maker in the fight was the kicks and punches landed, 36 to 80 in favor of Rashad. I kept going for the body to slow him down as he knocked me down and cut me in the first 3 minutes with that sick spinning backfist to right straight combo. I was afraid of his SBF and his jump head kick so on my feet I kept my distance and picked body head combos from range. He missed a few takedowns that let me fall onto him or take him down when he stood up. By the end of the third, his stamina was low and I tried to get a submission but he escaped cleanly with a half inch left of his color. It was closer than the head damage claims, as most of the head damage was done in the fourth.

Great fight dude, looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm

TruSolja (Marquardt) defeats Colonelpizza (Stann) via TKO at 3:57 in the 4th.

This was a crazy fight because I got an early takedown and went to mount but when he gave me his back I rocked him with 2 minutes left. I kept him on the ground for early the entire round but he stood up at the very end. Second round I kept it standing for the first minute, testing the waters. I faired okay since his stamina was lower due to round 1. However I went for a clinch when he got close and and he reversed it to punish me with his own clinch. He cut my eye so I tried to get back to underhooks to shoot for a double leg. I secured ground and pinned him till the second bell.

At round 3 his stamina was low at the beginning and I was only cut so I decided to stand up for much of round 3 and it almost cost me the fight. I got him a few times with counters but he distanced himself and closed distance quickly so I got careless and impatient and started flying heavy head kicks and flying knees. I assure you, I paid for every one of them. I got knocked down in round 3 and almost trampled on when he jump punched. Luckily I got up but only to be rocked again. I can't remember if I got a takedown at the end of the round but i think it ended standing.

Round 4 I couldn't take any chances and I had to do what Marq does best and GnP. I didn't waste time with double legs I went directly for side control and tried to secure mount. His headsways we're phenomenal but I finally snuck two into his block from side control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

NOTICE: SILNT has been removed from the league due to inactivity and lack of communication. To take his place in the tournament, I think it would be fair to have both of the players that he beat, and give them one more shot. Whoever wins their second chance can redeem their loss to SILNT and move to the semi finals.

AKA44EVER vs LORD HIGH MMA.

This is all a suggestion and does not make this match official. It may be unfair because a loss is a loss, but some kind of replacement fighter needs to be had in his spot because once ANIMOSITY ad MAGNUS have their fight it will get the ball rolling. Check out the bracket:

http://challonge.com/16manprizetourney
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 am

Yea it doesn't seem to fair just to throw these guys back in after a loss but we do need a replacement,so to make them really earn it what do LORD_HIGH_MMA and AKA44EVER say to a best out of 3 fights to earn the spot??I think its just about a good way to earn it.Random fighter select all fighters 89 and under rating only!Don't worry guys this won't count on your overall records.Sound good?These fights though need to be done ASAP to get the tourney rolling.Guys you need to start showing interest in these prize tourney's cause i will be holding more of these in the future and you could be excluded from future tourney's for not being active.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 am

Best of three sounds like a great idea, bro.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 am

TruSolja wrote:
Best of three sounds like a great idea, bro.
Yea thats what i was thinking too bro.
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Good job solja
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 pm

yo animosity and magnus,get your fights done so i can see who i'm fighting next. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 am

me and aka44ever will have our fights done by today forsure,we scheduled a time already.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

Lord_high_mma def aka44ever 2-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

ANIMOSITY? MAGNUS? BUELLER?!?
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 pm

magnus/animosity,do you guys roam the whole site cause we are waiting on you 2.GET YOUR FREAKING FIGHTS DONE DAMM man wtf is you guys problem can complete a simple asz 4kng fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I'll get done tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Iv been trying to add animosity1oak to do our tourney fight and he has to many friends, and he hasn't attempted to add me I look every hour
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry, i just happened to read this now, my fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:
Sorry, i just happened to read this now, my fault.
It's okay bro, just make sure you read all the fight cards and complete as soon as you can. Including tournamnets, CES, Pride, and WWCF. Wink
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 pm

We keep trying to get the fight in, but every time, it disconnects. but we're gonna keep going at it till it gets done.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

after all the disconnects, we finally got it done. animosity1oak def. magnus_god2 via tko in the 3rd round
PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 33343434841136630041765
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/7195/33343434841136630041765.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Prize bracket has now been updated,Animosity and Magnus have completed their fights.Congrats on Trusolja for getting to the finals,nice job bro.Don't know if you guys remember but these wins & loses will not count on your WWCF overall record,nor future prize tourney's.These future prize tourney's are for fun and to give back to the members for helping keep this league alive and active,THANKS guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for having the tourney man, its an awesome addition to the league.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

congrats Trusolja on making it to the finals. had an awesome run beat some tough competition. so close to being the 1st prize tourney winner and be able to pocket the psn card up for grabs good job bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

Thank you sir, I really had some tough competition during this tourney. The prize is really bringing out the best in a lot of us. Some of the fights I've had in this tourney have gone right down to the wire, decision-wise or KO-wise with both fighters usually ending up on wobbly legs by the end of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Klawgor_baku def. animosity1oak via TKO in the 4th round
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Klawgor_baku defs animosity1oak via 4th rnd tko 4:53,this fight lasted longer than i wanted it to but somehow he kept reversing my top and bottom transitions so i changed up my gameplan and started picking him apart standing,stuffing his takedowns with sprawls and intercept knees and i was throwing him off with getting takedowns here and there.finally in the 4th rnd i finished it standing for the tko.gf man.his head health 100% mine was 42%,i rocked him 2x and he didn't rock me not once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next