Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF7:DOMINATION

Go down 
+9
VTstylezful
mojigga07
crazykid
BeatThis119
Lord_High_MMA
xxfreperxx
colonelpizza
primo291
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wise

WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am

BeatThis119 wrote:
i want in..
I got you bro let me set something up for you.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

HW fight added/XXFREPERXX vs LUCKEYGUY
WW fight added/MRRUFC vs BEATTHIS119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Nosmos10 cruz defeats Lordhighmma banuelos rnd 2 head kick ko
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:29 pm

WWC FIGHTING & FREPER
if either of you are capable of getting on before 6pm pacific time let me know here and il jump on.
Thanks.

I'm getting married on the 10th and have all fights done except you 2.

Also Wwcfighting you can put me on the next card as i will be back from cancun on the 17th and will have time to complete those fights

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Cerrone (TruSolja) defeats Aurelio (xxfreperxx) via KO in the 2nd, 3:49.

Aurelio has sick sub skills but weak kick defense. Since Cerrone has various kicks from various angles, I just played a distant counter kick game. I avoided ground contact unless I was postured up. Great fight.
Back to top Go down
crazykid
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Mojigga ready whn u r dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 am

Just want to make sure my win against Lordhighmma wasn't overlooked. All my other fights on this card are updated.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 am

Mojigga07, Bisbing def trusoulja,Marquadt to 5th rd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:49 am

Bisbing (mojigga) defeats Marquardt (TruSolja) via TKO 5th 1:20 with body knees from back side control.

The first round was dead even and the second round crowned the winner via an intercept knee when I was attempting to go for under hooks. It's something THQ isn't calling a bug, but it's still a stupid design decision. I hate to lose to such a shitty thing, but it happened and jigga deserves the title. Congrats champ. Looking forward to the rematch.

My strat was to take him down and pound him out and i had some great success on the ground. Standing, he was running and double hooking, or going to headkicks. Marq is too slow to swing with Bisbing unless it's a counter so I countered him mainly with takedowns. The second round seen a rock from intercepting an underhook and he got a good 8-10 shots in for 75%. The last 3 rounds I basically baited him into takedowns while peppered my left body side with rights and kicks. Most of his ground control came from reversals and e used knees and punches well to avoid blocks. I was exhausted by the beginning of the fifth and it was called via knees to the body after two hits from rocked.

Great fight dude and congrats!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 am

Good fight guys TRUSOLJA bro i'm sure you'll be back in the hunt your a great player!Congrats mojigga07 on the first ever MW champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 am

Hey bro, for the LW interim title, Sky-Rider said he quit here, so is there a replacement or do I win or what?
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 am

YakuzaI-IN-HD(kampaman) vs Colonelpizza(Penn)
Kampaman via stuffing takedown into guilotine choke 2nd round.
Gf bro, you got me good with those counter uppercuts.
Woahhh! The 6 straight fight losing streak has finally come to an end! LOOL.
That being said, I think my time in this league is over. I just have too many things going on atm, and i don't want to annoy or delay any of you's. So this was my last fight as a WWCF member. It was fun, seriously some tough competition here! Anyways, take care everyone! CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR EA'S INSTALLMENT ON THEIR NEXT MMA GAME!! : D
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 am

VTstylezful wrote:

That being said, I think my time in this league is over. I just have too many things going on atm, and i don't want to annoy or delay any of you's. So this was my last fight as a WWCF member. It was fun, seriously some tough competition here! Anyways, take care everyone! CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR EA'S INSTALLMENT ON THEIR NEXT MMA GAME!! : D
i also invited this garbage who obviously by this meassage 6 fight losing streak is leaving cause he cant win,quit trying to use your excuse of being to busy cause we are all busy but still fight.i bet if you were winning you wouldnt leave.sorry wise i just cant stand ppl who drop out cause they cant win.
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 am

Comfirmed yakuza it was too hard to get anything passed your six foot ass lol
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 am

@ lord_High_MMA its ok bro,YAKUZAI resigned from here with respect and he's a good person for letting us know in a respectable manner that he was resigning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 am

Peace out yakuza! He is right he is in Freakin Australia. Damn near impossible to get together. See ya on the under side matie!
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Mojigga07,Sherk def colonelpizza 3rd tko
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
VTstylezful wrote:

i also invited this garbage who obviously by this meassage 6 fight losing streak is leaving cause he cant win,quit trying to use your excuse of being to busy cause we are all busy but still fight.i bet if you were winning you wouldnt leave.sorry wise i just cant stand ppl who drop out cause they cant win.
Garbage? Are you serious? In what way did I use that as an excuse? I'm just saying man, i don't want to keep people waiting for fights cause i know you all get frustrated with me. Plus, I lag most fights. I'm not using anything as an excuse. And in some fights there weren't any lag at all, i still got my assed whooped. But i've always fucking appreciated the competition. every time i got owned, i was a good sport about it. And for your information, i won my last fight before making my decision to leave. lol, check yourself bro.

Last edited by VTstylezful on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

WWCF FOUNDER wrote:
@ lord_High_MMA its ok bro,YAKUZAI resigned from here with respect and he's a good person for letting us know in a respectable manner that he was resigning!
thanks bro. If it wasn't for this league, this half assed game by thq would of been in the preowned shelves months ago! you the man.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Your welcome bro,hope someday you come back.The door is always open bro for you whenever you want to come back.
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

@Nosmos haha, this guy slamming the aussie slang 'mate', I live in Australia, but doesn't mean i'm down right bogan.
@Wiseprophesier For sure, i'll be sure to keep contact with you and from time to time update myself on what is relevant with wwcf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

VTstylezful wrote:
@Nosmos haha, this guy slamming the aussie slang 'mate', I live in Australia, but doesn't mean i'm down right bogan.
@Wiseprophesier For sure, i'll be sure to keep contact with you and from time to time update myself on what is relevant with wwcf.
All in good fun. Feel free to slam my language any time
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
VTstylezful wrote:
All in good fun. Feel free to slam my language any time
haha i know, didn't take any offense bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 am

Deadline is fast approaching. I may have to extend the deadline an extra day or two so I can start working on the first card. I will let you know when I hear more from the Commish. Please get your fights done as soon as you can, since there are quite a few that are still unfinished.

Agreedrobert and TCBG please get your fight done ASAP as that fight is a conditional title shot.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am

agrredrobert went off and started a league with joseywales so dont know if he still is in it or not.shouldnt wait on him,no use in putting a title shot on hold for one person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF7:DOMINATION   WWCF7:DOMINATION - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF7:DOMINATION
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWCF Card/Events/Archives :: Past/WWCF Fight Card/Events-
Jump to: