Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise

Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Empty
PostSubject: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

So what did you guys think of the fight.Me personally i think it was garbage!For some reason miller wasn't fighting that i always see him fight.And it wasn't cause diaz fought a dominant fight,i mean miller didn't even try to defend that submission at all!Just my thoughts nothing else!

Last edited by wiseprophesier on Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:49 am

Ultimate Fighter final qualifying fight tonight, Rio Vs. Andy Ogle. Who do you guys think will win? I want Ogle, I like team Faber & Ogle though. Are you on side Faber or Cruz also? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm with team cruz.bellator fc 2day then ufc miller vs diaz 2morrow.

Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Yea i'm looking forward to seeing Michael Chandler fight again today againts Gono & i'm definately looking forward to the Miller vs Diaz fight!I hope Miller smashes on Diaz.I'm with team Faber, Ogle!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Same, want Miller to beat Diaz.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm

who saw the diaz fight,BOUGHT,miller fought like a scrub,seen him fight many times and he didnt fight like that today!!paid off!!
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:06 pm

dont know about being bought,set up sounds more
better.ufc figured a fight between diaz and bendo would bring more $$,i mean come on who wants to see miller fight bendo again after bendo already smashed miller, Sleep more interesting to the ufc and the ufc fans if diaz stays in the title picture cause miller already got beat by bendo..miller got a good amount of money to fight like a scrub vs diaz.ufc will soon be like boxing,nothing but set up fights!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm

lol, no. I don't think that the fight was set up, Diaz I believe was hitting a good groove and just took control, was a wicked submission finish. I was sad Koscheck didn't win & Belcher was pretty impressive getting out of the heel hook. Belcher may get a title shot soon and so will Diaz. Btw....wo do you guys have as HW Title: Dos Santos or Mir. I like both of them so it's hard to choose, I kind of want Mir to pull it off though because people aren't giving him enough credit
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:42 am

if it stays standing dos santos is gonna ko him silly,if it goes to the ground mir has a chance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

i would certainly agree. not to take anything away from diaz, but miller was certainly not as agressive as he has consistently been in his win streak outside of henderson. one thing i had thought while watching like the fourth or fifth interview with miller was with the big wave of mainstream that has taken to mma, and what kind of effect this seemingly extra attention may have taken him out of his game. regardless how good diaz is, the odds of him slipping an arm in guillotine on miller are pretty 'fn slim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??   Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diaz vs Miller,your thoughts??
Page 1 of 1