Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

UFC 150 Live Thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

UFC 150 Live Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Going to be posting my tohughts throghout the entire night of fights. Feel free to post back and we can talk about the fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Dustin Pague Vs. Chico, who they say is a training partner of Anthony "I'm oing to wait" Pettis. Idk the ref.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm

So far, Chico gets Pague down but Pague getting really close with the sub, he's had it in there for a while, I wonder if Pague's legs are tired after that. Pague is a good jiu-jitsu guy. I would actually give this round to Pague because he non-stop worked off his back and Chico didn't get to do much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Camus lost his balance pretty easy after Pague caught the kick. Pague looks awkward on top, he should get a bit better there. Now Chico takes him down right into half guard. Still though, Pague is an active guy, his 3rd fight in two months, that's pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Not impressed by Camus much so far though, the main good thing about this fight is the Sub attempts of Pague, Chico is winning this round because he's been on top and avoiding attempts good and pounding on top, I five Chico round 2 so that it's 19-19 now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Man Pague gets Chico down easy and gets his back. This is what he should have done since the beginning, try and get that rear naked choke, he has the leg triangle around Chico's body. Ultimate Fighter preview in lower right corner, Team Carwin Vs. Nelson starting Sept. 14 and will be on at 9 PM instead of 10 like last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Camus turns it around and gets on top, he's trying to pass and is, Pague needs to work on some things. Camus fought to win, he didn't really take any chances, tried taking it to the ground and having ground control for the win. Well in the last 30 seconds or so Camus goes for a rear naked and is kind of close, Camus should win 29-28.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Ken Stone Vs. Erik Perez right now, Da** Perez knocks him out within 15 seconds or less, Stone tries to get up and hit him thinking there's still a fight going on after Dean pulls him off and holds him back, good stoppage. This is why Dean is my favorite ref, he doesn't let things go to far, he doesn't stop them early if a guy actually has a chance in recovering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Fastest KO in Bantamweight history in WEC & UFC at the official time of 17 seconds, Greg Jackson hugs his disciple. Good showing by Perez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Michael Kuiper Vs. Jared Hamman, man these referees I dont recognize, besides Herb Dean. Fight is getting started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Hamman is beyond wobbly, he is wobbling going back to his corner, Kuiper wins the first round 10-9, landing some good shots and rocking Hamman plus he got a nice throw and was on top for a short bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Apparently Hamman tore a muscle in his leg and he is still fghting through it. Hamman is fuc**** durable man, he has some heart but he cant take this much longer, much respect though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Kuiper wins by 2nd Round KO, Hamman is in some pain. Still respect man, though because of these two KO's it's a good thing they had a prelim fight before the prelims because they're going to show it most likely because there's still about 55 minutes and they've already done 3 out of their 4 fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Nik Lentz Vs. Ejij Mitsouka from the ealier Facebook fight, I didn't watch it so should be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Lentz looked amazing, he truly does have great grappling and gets the back, flattens him out and starts unloading punches for the first round TKO Victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Coming up next, Tommy Hayden Vs. Dennis Bermudez, the stats below Hayden said 8-1, but Goldberg said he was 8-2. And Hayden said to the camera he loves him mom I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:22 pm

To make up some time they're advertising up Ben Henderson Vs. Frankie Edgar. They seem to have a nice video package for Bendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 pm

showing about how he tried to be the best he can be because his dad was addicted to all the bad things in life and how his mom truly made him who he is. His brother looks like him, but Bendo hasn't lost in the UFC and I dont expect him to tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Bermudez gets a first round finish, has a nice guillotine and forces Hayden to tap out, good job for Bermudez. Now there's still 25 minutes and no more fights though, guess they get to preview the card or show some of the UFC Countdown. Nice mouthpiece by Dennis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Nice interview, Bermudez is kinda funny. Hope to see him again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Good video package for Cerrone now, he seems like an awesome dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Another good video package for Guillard, these peoples stories are good, UFC puts together some good video packages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:57 pm

It's a good thing to have some extra show in case the fights end early, getting me a bit excited for this card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Whenever they show the fighters watching the TV I wonder what fights they're watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Holloway Vs. Lawrence is the first fight of the night, I expect a striking battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150 Live Thoughts   UFC 150 Live Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 150 Live Thoughts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next