Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 3: The Comeback

Go down 
+5
toostrange
Lord_High_MMA
mojigga07
VTstylezful
Wise
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride 3: The Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:16 am

Hey guys, I'm the new Pride Moderator, appointed by Wise himself and so we're moving onto the 3rd card now, while all previous fights still count, we're going to have to restart the grand prix due to the fact of Josey being gone and Jive being currently absent. There were also aodd set of numbrs so here's the new match card, let's get this done as soon as possible please and when all the fights from this first round are done we will move into the next card where we will have fights for all the people who lost in tournament and continue the grand prix on there just so that's it's clearer and easier to get fights done. Now whoever wins the grand prix wins the Pride title in that division and will have a #1 contender up and waiting judging from past and future cards until the champion is crowned. Now, let's get this thing started.

Pride 3: The Comeback Pride310

For each fight that gets done post your results in here, then I will put the winners name in red and the opponents color will stay the same, make sure to add the method of your win and I'll add in parentheses next to the winners name how they won.

Pride Heavyweight Grand Prix
TOOSTRANGE Vs. NOSMOS10 (Round 1, KO)
TRUSOLJA Vs. sky-rider
MRRUFC Vs. lord_high_mma (Round 1, KO)
(Round 2, TKO) aka44ever Vs. xxfreperxx

Pride Middleweight Grand Prix
TOOSTRANGE Vs. LORD_HIGH_MMA
(Round 1, KO) Penguinofwingo Vs. mrrufc
W_W_C_Fighting Vs. TRUSOLJA (Round 2, TKO)
aka44ever Vs. MOJIGGA07 (Round 2, KO)

Pride Welterweight Grand Prix
(Round 2 KO, Thai Knee) TWINCITYBADGUY Vs. YAKUZAI-IN-HD
(Decision Victory)TOOSTRANGE Vs. Penguinofwingo
TRUSOLJA Vs. Xsilntbtdeadlyx (Round 2, TKO)

Pride Lightweight Grand Prix
XXFREPERXX Vs. Penguinofwingo (Round 1, KO)
(Round 1, TKO) W_W_C_FIGHTING Vs. AKA44EVER
TRUSOLJA Vs. MOJIGGA07 (Unanimous Decision)
(Round One KO) NOSMOS10 Vs. Lord_high_mma

Last edited by penguinfwingo on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Say guys hold off on this card until i hear from Penguin about cont..this pride GP instead of starting it over so just chill on this card until we update the card now that the former mod is out the tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm all for starting over but I'm just confused about how the people were picked to continue each weight class. For example, my WW fighter won his Pride tourney fight and is not included (Johnson) but my LW fighter (Maynard) lost his Pride tournament fight and is still in the running. I'm not trying to complain or be ungrateful, the card looks great and I think you will do well as the new Pride mod moving forward. Good luck sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:04 pm

TruSolja wrote:
I'm all for starting over but I'm just confused about how the people were picked to continue each weight class. For example, my WW fighter won his Pride tourney fight and is not included (Johnson) but my LW fighter (Maynard) lost his Pride tournament fight and is still in the running. I'm not trying to complain or be ungrateful, the card looks great and I think you will do well as the new Pride mod moving forward. Good luck sir!

Th way I was trying to do it was that there were a lot of issues with the way Josey made the previous cards (He's now gone and Jive is going to be gone for a couple of weeks and they were in a couple of the semifinals) Then the uneven amount of people to go to the finals would make someone automatically get into finals. There's a lot of issues with his previous way so those losses and wins would still count, but I sort of just scratched his card and restarted due to the chaos that it would make. Thanks, though. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:10 pm

No problem, I'll work on working my way back up there. According to the old card, I an scheduled to WW fight Johnson (me) vs Newton (sky rider). I also have a Prode fight as Overeem vs JDS (Nosmos). Are those fights still needing completion or should I wait until this card becomes official. Those are the only two Pride fights that I have left from the older Pride cards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Yea. I believe I only have 2 left on the old card as well. What shall we do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:59 pm

We didn't hear anything so Nosmos and I tried to play our Overeem v JDS match bit it disconnected Everytime we wound up in the clinch. We will try again tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:52 am

Penguinofwingo will get with you guys if he hasn't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:15 am

If we are restarting I would like to be on hw, mw, and lw cards.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:57 pm

I would say to finish fights in old cards, unless they are part of the grand prix you don't have to, but can (that win or loss will count on pride record) And yes, we will have to start over and Nosmos you're on the Heavyweight and Lightweight card, I can give you a middleweight fight, but the grand prix is already stacked. The only one with room still is Welterweight, but not a bunch of people have Welterweight fighters that are also avaliable in Pride. So, people start doing fights, card is official. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Johnson strikes again! I want a welterweight shot too! I thought Maynard would be my guy but Johnson is handling the division like I thought Maynard would. Other than that, the card looks good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Okay, it wont let me edit my posts, so new match added in WW Grand Prix

Xsilntbtdeadlyx Vs. TruSolja

Now, we have 1 more fight spot left in WW division, who wants it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

I suggest SkyRider vs ?. His Newton is the only loss I have with Johnson. He's got a mean ground game too that couldn't avoid. A rematch with him would sell out the shows!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Also. If Packfan no shows, I'd like to fight YakuzaI's Cro Cop. I was supposed to fight him in my debut but he couldn't make it. If he accepts, I'd like to replace Packfan with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

If he wants he can, I was going to have sky-rider as replacement, but if he can make it, sure--if not sky-rider is replacement. I dont want any bi's in the tournament
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Too
my opponents. I will be on tonight between 10:15 pm and 11:30 pm pacific time.
I am getting married in 13 days and have lots too do Smile So I have small windows of opportunity every day to get my fights done.

Available times: pacific
Tonight 10:15 pm
Tomorrow night same
Wens I am off message me on here between 12-5pm il get on

Appreciate anyone who can help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey penguin I asked Yakuza and he said, "I'll think about it" so if you want to put SkyRider in there for him I completely understand. Given that quote and the fact that he no showed out first fight, I'm not sure how committed he is to being in the league. Plus SkyRider probably has more wins so he should be the one that gets the title shot. I will fight whoever since it's a long way to the finals anyway.

Sherk (Mojigga) defeated Maynard (TruSolja) via UD.

It was a great fight and my losing streak continues with Maynard. For some reason I can't strike with him in this game, only wrestle. I think I will drop him for Cerrone next card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TwinCityBadGuy vs Yakuzal-IN-HD II   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Wanderlei Silva (TwinCityBadGuy) def. Martin Kampmann (Yakuzal-IN-HD) at 1:54 of round 2 by KO via thai knee.

He had me nervous in the 1st when he was landing nice kicks to the body which was slowing me down quite a bit, but I made it out of the 1st for a breather. In the 2nd I was able to land some flying knees, a couple headkicks, and some knees from the thai clinch. Finally got him out of there in the second with a brutal knee to the chin. Great fight Yakuzal! That makes us 1-1 against eachother. Can't wait for the next one!.
Pride 3: The Comeback Yakuzal-IN-HD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm

To anyone who faces me, I will try to get on around 12:00 PM Eastern tommorow and if that times doesn't work for you, tell me a time that would work for you (mrufc we have 2 fights now we need to get done, when will you be on?)
Back to top Go down
VTstylezful
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
VTstylezful

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:53 am

Hey guys. Sorry if you are having trouble reaching me online. I try. It's just hard, cause I live Australia. When I had my fight with twincity, it was around 6am(After my morning 5am jog) So please take this into consideration if your patience has almost ran out with me. I can't do much. I'm trying to get online as much as I possibly can. I'm trying to balance schoolwork, social life, football etc... But if you guys don't think I am commited enough, then it's understandable. If I get kicked, i'll live, it's whatever. I'm enjoying the fights and feel to this league so far, besides my losing streak ahhaa.. T__T Aiite, tc all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:24 am

VTstylezful wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry if you are having trouble reaching me online. I try. It's just hard, cause I live Australia. When I had my fight with twincity, it was around 6am(After my morning 5am jog) So please take this into consideration if your patience has almost ran out with me. I can't do much. I'm trying to get online as much as I possibly can. I'm trying to balance schoolwork, social life, football etc... But if you guys don't think I am commited enough, then it's understandable. If I get kicked, i'll live, it's whatever. I'm enjoying the fights and feel to this league so far, besides my losing streak ahhaa.. T__T Aiite, tc all! Smile
Don't worry bro with this post here it shows you are trying,you are not getting kicked out so nothing to worry about.I appreciate you letting us all know about this.
Back to top Go down
mojigga07
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm

mojigga07 , sherk def maynard trusoulja by dec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Nosmos10 pettis defeats lord high Joe daddy rnd 1 ko.
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Confirmed on the loss to Mojigga. I felt I was winning in the beginning of the fight and one bad move can get you rocked in back mount. Great victory dude, well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Nosmos10 Cruz defeats Wwcfighting pickett rnd 3 by ko

Wwcfighting struve defeats Nosmos10 JDS VIA UD.

Congrats champ. Il be back for it. Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 3: The Comeback   Pride 3: The Comeback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 3: The Comeback
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next