Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Pride 6: Weather The Storm

Go down 
+5
Klawgor_Baku
mrrufc
Lord_High_MMA
LuckeyGuy
Wise
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

He's talking about LuckeyGuy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Yea that's what I thought. That guy bailed on a training match with me. I was tryin to teach him how to get off his back and he quit. Knowing I was tryin to help him. So sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Has anyone filled the hw fight yet? If not il take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am

AKA44EVER wrote:
what a loser, i hear fnc has leagues.

LOL, i just re-read this and it finally clicked. FIGHT NIGHT, lol. People still play that? Laughing

Just joking, boxing fans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 pm

nosmos10 wrote:
magnus_god2 wrote:
When I fought him he kept on quitting saying there was lag , but it was cause I was killing him. I'm the stand up not even on the ground there was lag in 1 fight and he quit 6 times in 2 days. Then he wrote that crap saying my connection was shitty asking you guys to scrap the fight . What a sissy, maybe he should stick to Tetris. Lol!
Who are you talking about?
I'm talking about luckeyguy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 pm

magnus_god2 wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
magnus_god2 wrote:
When I fought him he kept on quitting saying there was lag , but it was cause I was killing him. I'm the stand up not even on the ground there was lag in 1 fight and he quit 6 times in 2 days. Then he wrote that crap saying my connection was shitty asking you guys to scrap the fight . What a sissy, maybe he should stick to Tetris. Lol!
Who are you talking about?
I'm talking about luckeyguy
yes I know. Good ridance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm

New card tomorrow night, let's finish these fight, especially the title fight. Let's go people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:15 pm

TruSolja (Marquardt) defeats Magnus (Liddell) via TKO at 0:17 in the second.

Good fight. Just gotta work on two more with KLAWGOR and I am done for the week!
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 am

also lord high mma(stevenson) defs xxfreperxx(brown) via 1 rnd tko,dont know why he didnt post cause this fight was done way earlier,maybe he forgot,who knows but just wanted to post it so we wont get penalty cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride 6: Weather The Storm   Pride 6: Weather The Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride 6: Weather The Storm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3