Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier

Go down 
+6
Arch30z
mrrufc
Wise
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 am

TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

Nice, thanks again. Nosmos, can't do I tonight though. Been drinkin.
No more drinkin n fightin. Horrible mix, in real life and in the game.
no prob. We are on at the same time a lot bro. Plus I'm loaded on oxycodone due to the accident. But I've been fighting loaded for the past week. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 am

nosmos10 wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

no prob. We are on at the same time a lot bro. Plus I'm loaded on oxycodone due to the accident. But I've been fighting loaded for the past week. Lol
And you still kicked my ass in the Pettis Vs. Miller fight the day you had been in the accident, on my camping trip I either got some bug bites or posion ivy on my foot, itches so bad, also on my shoulder, and somewhere that makes me wonder, not much there though, but it's going away, then I dropped about 5 metal poles on my foot and bruised it somehow, that's the most injured I've been all month, except I had my hand out and my cat ran right through and right into my hand and it felt like I hit him in the face and I might have, but his collar defintiely got me and cut my hand open, accident prone, not as bad as your though, hope you feel better. I love you <----Nope that hearts not weird at all Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

penguinfwingo wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

And you still kicked my ass in the Pettis Vs. Miller fight the day you had been in the accident, on my camping trip I either got some bug bites or posion ivy on my foot, itches so bad, also on my shoulder, and somewhere that makes me wonder, not much there though, but it's going away, then I dropped about 5 metal poles on my foot and bruised it somehow, that's the most injured I've been all month, except I had my hand out and my cat ran right through and right into my hand and it felt like I hit him in the face and I might have, but his collar defintiely got me and cut my hand open, accident prone, not as bad as your though, hope you feel better. I love you <----Nope that hearts not weird at all Razz

My neck has a torn ligament. But that doesn't affect my hands. Luckily I have a huge screen tv. Easy to see.

Thanks for the well wishes bud. Btw with the heart I'm married! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

nosmos10 wrote:
penguinfwingo wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

My neck has a torn ligament. But that doesn't affect my hands. Luckily I have a huge screen tv. Easy to see.

Lol, I know. I was thinking of a get well card when I put it there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am

penguinfwingo wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
penguinfwingo wrote:
nosmos10 wrote:
TwinCityBadGuy wrote:

Lol, I know. I was thinking of a get well card when I put it there
oh I know bro. I'm just playin with ya.
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 am

Colonelpizza def owens47 via hammer fist KO in round three, good fight dude
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 am

Mrrufc(rothwell) def WWCF_League(struve) via 3rnd tko.
GF bro!Dam i'm on a losing streak since my return,not one win yet, lol! ,its all good,i'll be up and going again.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 am

confirmed fight,good fight wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 pm

winners of the card have been updated so its easier to figure out what fights you have left to do. if you have a fight done that is not posted, get it posted so this can stay up to date.

I will be updating the records and p4p rankings at the end of this card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats Penguinofwingo (Johnson) via 4th round Arm Triangle to retain BW title. GF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

To my opponents.
Arch30z
Twincitybadguy
Wwcfleague
Jiveturkey

When you are available hit me up on this thread. Il get on right away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:01 pm

agreedrobert619 wrote:
Agreedrobert619 (Bowles) defeats Penguinofwingo (Johnson) via 4th round Arm Triangle to retain BW title. GF
Confirmed, I wasn't even that gassed, but he still got it. Good fight, was close and dont know who was winning. I won 2nd, that's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:44 pm

GSP (mrufc) def. Martin Kampmann (animosity1oak) via tko in the 3rd round.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Animosity1oAK wrote:
GSP (mrufc) def. Martin Kampmann (animosity1oak) via tko in the 3rd round.
confirmed fight,yime was 0:59,to retain ww title,i still need to fight j turkey from last card.gf man.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

mrrufc(gsp) def arch30z(nick diaz) via rnd 3 tko 1:24.
was a good fight until after the fight was over i sent him a gf message,and he responded by saying he has no respect for anyone who uses gsp, & also for anyone who uses jones,aldo,he has no respect for.hey thats his opinion, but all his fighters are high sub rated players and he was just looking for the sub,should of concentrated more on the fight than just looking for the sub.gf either way.im through on this subject,dont want it to escalate,PEACE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Good job on win Mrufc. Keep on going, as long as your not spamming knees in side control and spinning back kicks like most people online ranked you're earning your wins, good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 am

Nosmos10 pettis defeats wwcfleague guida rnd 2 tko
Good fight
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

eaglesnation wrote:
mrrufc(gsp) def arch30z(nick diaz) via rnd 3 tko 1:24.
was a good fight until after the fight was over i sent him a gf message,and he responded by saying he has no respect for anyone who uses gsp, & also for anyone who uses jones,aldo,he has no respect for.hey thats his opinion, but all his fighters are high sub rated players and he was just looking for the sub,should of concentrated more on the fight than just looking for the sub.gf either way.im through on this subject,dont want it to escalate,PEACE.

First of all it was a PM To you no need to run on here like a little kid telling his mommy. Jeez !! If ya didn't want nothing to escalate ya wouldn't be on here , that's stupid, I never said ya fought cheap , and my opinion is exactly that MINE , an as I see you already have an opinion on me , so what's the difference your the girl for writing it on here. Lol also I don't jus go for sub ill stand with anyone on here , honestly , bein gassed an getting sub jus the nature of sim mode , is it not ? So leave it out , I'll say again no need to come on here to air out a pm were I said nothing offensive, that's what a girl would do. ! PEACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Il be on for the next 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 am

(WHISTLING) just moving along!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arch30z
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Arch30z

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 am

^ best thing for ya lol your so cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Nosmos10 JDS defeats Arch30z big nog rnd 2 tko

And retains the hw belt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Nosmos10 pettis defeats twincitybadguy Edgar via UD
Good fight you did a great job of controling my posture on the ground. I couldn't get off any damage.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 pm

ill be on today for the guys i got to fight lets get em done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Chuck Liddell (TwinCityBadGuy) def. Forrest Griffin (nosmos10 at 1:36 of round 3 by TKO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next