Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier

Go down 
+6
Arch30z
mrrufc
Wise
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
Animosity1oAK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Twincitybadguy liddell defeats Nosmos10 forrest rnd 3 tko
Good fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:08 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
ill be on today for the guys i got to fight lets get em done
sweet. Let's get that lw,title fight out of the way 4 ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

I am gone from house and will be back Thursday, sorry for inconvinience. I will replace title fights and move mine to next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Cograts TwinCity and Animosity, you have been given title oppurtunities this week, if you win I look forward to facing you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Jiveturkey Henderson defeats Nosmos10 pettis rnd4 sub

Good fight bro
Back to top Go down
BESTCAGEFIGHTER2
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

BESTCAGEFIGHTER2 (CAIN VELASQUEZ) DEFEATS TRUSOLJA ( ALISTAIR OVEREEM) BY ROUND 3 KNOCKOUT.. [4:29]
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 am

aka44ever(ninja rua) def owens47(silva) via UD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 am

AKA44EVER wrote:
aka44ever(ninja rua) def owens47(silva) via UD
you guys know you have another fight on this card right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

I just noticed Pettis had three fights on this card.

That's a hard working man! Sorry for delaying some things, I plan on catching myself up before the weekend.

Stay tight guys, there will be a new card going up tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Yea that's the way it rolled. Pettis has a fight on prelims, lw title and a pickup against twincitybadguy. Loads of action.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Martin kampmann (animosity1oak) def. anthony johnson (trusolja) via submission in the 2nd round. basically it was the same as our pride fight, he was pretty much dominating me stand up and ground wise, but i took the opportunity on a submisson and i got the tap. great fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:53 pm

I wouldn't quite say dominating. It was a good fight, bro. I think the final damage was 13% 23% or close to it. I can't ask for a better fight, I just should have been blocking the sub with poor AJ. Nearly every loss I've had with AJ has been submission, he needs to work on his BJJ for next year's game. Twisted Evil

I'm spoiled from playing people that can mainly defend a submission better than your signature! Great fights bro!
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 am

wats up with the new fight card?mods should be penalized for fight cards being late.lmao,JK.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
wats up with the new fight card?mods should be penalized for fight cards being late.lmao,JK.
word!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 pm

My bad guys, it's completely my fault. I didn't bring my laptop charger home like I thought, and I don't have a functional desktop PC anymore. This will not be a regular thing. Most of the time I can do a bunch of it at work, but it just wasn't possible today.

But you guys have a LOT of overdue fights you can fight while you are waiting.. jocolor

EDIT - Also the following fights should be done as SOON as possible:

TITLE FIGHT: AGREEDROBERT619 Dan Henderson (PRIDE) (c) vs TRUSOLJA Rashad Evans
-- ABOVE WINNER (c) vs TwinCityBadGuy Chuck Liddell

TITLE FIGHT: AGREEDROBERT619 Alessio Sakara (c) vs TRUSOLJA Nate Marquardt
-- ABOVE WINNER (c) vs Animosity1oAK Chael Sonnen
Mojigga07 Damacio Page Vs. WWCF_League Eddie Wineland
AKA44EVER Evan Dunham Vs. TruSolja Donald Cerrone
Penguinofwingo Rory MacDoanld Vs. Mojigga07 Diego Sanchez
TwinCityBadGuy Gilbert Yvel Vs. DEADDANUFC Brock Lesnar
WWCF_League Mark Hominick Vs. Penguinofwingo Chad Mendes

As you can see, I am holding up a lot of the title action in LHW and MW divisions.

Since I've been back from VA, I've seen Agreed online playing CoD three times, but he keeps leaving PSN when I sign on. I'm not saying he is ducking me, nor does he have a reason to, he is 1-0 against me. However, the times that I get on have always been a few minutes before the times that he signs off. I sent him a PSN message today asking him for tonight or tomorrow night. If he doesn't respond to my message or log into the site by then, I would like to strip him of the belt and start anew with a tournament. The line of number one contenders waiting for their shot is piling up right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier   WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWCF 13: Breaking The Barrier
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3