Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Past Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Past Events  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

Man, Maia's submission skills didn't look to good. Hate when his cardio is like that, he was completely tired by the end as well. Still wins the round, Mario has no takedown defense. Maia wins 30-27.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 am

Before the final fight of UFC 118, I'm watching Rashad Evans Vs. Quinton Jackson from UFC 114.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 am

Evans wins the first round 10-9, coming out in the first round and landing a big shot and obtaining dominate position in the clinch. He also got a good power double, putting Rampage down for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 am

Evans wins round 2, being the agressor and getting dominate position in the clinch still. Evans is winning 20-18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 am

I give the third round a draw because Rampage rocked Rashad good, but Rasahd recovered and got 2 different takedowns and landed some good shots in ground and pound. I say the decision should be 30-28 in favor of "Sugar" Shad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:09 am

Now to Penn Vs. Edgar 2

Edgar wins the first round for sure, getting some nice takedowns and in and out boxing, 10-9 in favor of Edgar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 am

Edgar wins round 2, he took Penn down for a tiny bit once again. He also out-boxed him again, should be 20-18 in favor of Edgar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:51 am

Frankie wins the round 10-9, he out-boxed him, Penn needs to start getting agressive, it's 30-27 so far for Edgar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 am

Edgar once again wins the round, knocking Penn down and landing a little bit of ground and pound and still out-boxing him, it's 40-36 for Edgar right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

Edgar wins the third, winning a scramble and holding him down and ladning some ground and pound, this fight should be 50-45 with Edgar dominating Penn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 am

Joe Lauzon Vs. Gabe Ruediger is up now, I predict domination and a quick sub victory for Lauzon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:16 am

Da** bro, he messed up Ruediger, he took him down over and over and kept passing over and over and got shots off on the ground over and over and transitions very nicely into an armbar and forces the tap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 am

Watching UFC 119 now: Mir Vs. Cro Cop, should be some good fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 am

First fight is Melvin Guillard Vs. Jeremy Stephens, should be good, I see some good standup fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:45 am

I say Guillard wins the round 10-9 for his footwork and his in and out shots. So Guillard is winning so far I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 am

I dont know, that round could go either way, this one is really close and I dont think I can score that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 am

Stephens wins the third round, this one is too close to call, either man could have won. It's all up to the second round.

&& Guillard gets the decision, that was a tough one, I'd say it's the right decision because he was going in and out and used his footwork very well, it wasn't until the 3rd round that Stephens started lighting Guillard up with kicks, so good decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 am

Evan Dunham Vs. Sean Sherk fight is up now, Sherk is a grinder but I'm not sure of Dunham's style and if he can stuff the shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 am

Sherk wins the first round 10-9, he got some good ground and pound and produced a nasty cut. Dunham had an amazingly close guillotine however that made Goldberg say the fight was over when it wasn't, was super close to choking out Sherk, but he got out of it and on top which is where he produced the cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:29 am

Sherk wins the second, 10-9 getting the top position and landing a bit of Ground and pound. In the end of the round Dunham unloads with his standup which is much higher than Sherk's. He just needs to keep this standing. 20-18 for Sherk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 am

Dunham wins the last round, really dominating the striking and stuffing the shot, Sherk should win 29-28, but good show by Dunham. The decision could have went to Dunham, was a good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 am

I'm really not sure about that fight, not sure who should have won. Was close fight, so I say they both win Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 am

Chris Lytle Vs. Matt Serra is up now, should be a close fight, I predict Lytle getting the better of Serra this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 am

There's a funny video with GSP on youtube, I dont remember what it was called, but GSP is not impressed with your performance, just saying you should find the video, it's funny if you get the relation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 am

I would say Lytle wins the first in a close round, getting the better of the shots, Serra keeps trying to reach in for the body. So 10-9 in favor of Lytle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Events
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: