Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

Past Events

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Past Events  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Next up is Manny Gambyruan Vs. Michiro Omigawa, I dont think I've seen Omigawa fight yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 pm

No, the video, I may have to watch the fights later Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 pm

I found something and am watching Mavel Vs. Omigawa now.

Now, just watched the first round, I believe that Omigawa won the first round 10-9, getting more shots off and landing more and knocking down Manvel once in the round. It should be 10-9 so far in favor of Omigawa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Manny wins round 2, 10-9, getting a few takedowns, but Omigawa kept getting right back up. It should be 19-19 right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Manny wins the last round very narrowly, close round, he got a few good takedowns and unloaded in the first 20 seconds of the round. Decision should be 29-28 for Manny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Watching Prado Vs. Davis now and Davis is one of my favorite fighters, hopefully he can get another 1st Round Sub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Man, sucky ending - It makes you feel bad for Prado, Davis accidentally poked him in the eye, his eye looks pretty bad and starts bleeding, the doctor steps in and Wagner says he is seeing double and the ref declares it over. He starts crying it looks like and screaming as this is his debut he's been waiting for and he probably trained the toughest he ever has. Davis apologizes and shakes his hand/hugs him, but a sucky way to end. Could've been a great fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Hopefully I get to see the Yahya Vs. Grispi fight and De Fries Vs. Thompson fights later, but now I'm watching Nam Phan Vs. Cole Miller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Phan wins the first round 10-9 landing some nice and clean shots, he wins the first round, getting inside very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 am

The second round was really, really close. I will give it to Phan again though for slightly out-boxing Miller. Should be 20-18 so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am

These are hard to call rounds, I'll call it a draw, so close. I will say Phan should win 30-28.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:21 am

Was watching predictions that Rashad and Chael mad for the C-Main Event and Main Event of UFC On Fox, Rashad picked both right, Chael picked both wrong -- One of the top comments off the video though is right and kind of funny, Chael never seems to pick any Barazillian to win. Chael said he wanted to see Rashad Vs. Shogun or Vera, I want to see Rashad wear the belt again someday and Shogun would be a big step and he could definitley beat him if his cardio is like it was tonight. I say the UFC makes that fight: Shogun Vs. Evans, then hopefully only one more fight before a title shot. I want Jones, Davis, and Evans all to have the LHW Title, I didn't know who to root for in the Evans Vs. Jones fight at 145.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 am

Rashad says he might move to Middleweight, would be some interesting matchups. He needs a big offer though, I say give Rashad a number one contender fight, have Weidman face Silva next and then put the next contender Vs. Rashad in a number one contender fight to face Silva or Weidman, I believe it would be Weidman though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:33 am

Just watched the video inside the gym of Vera (& Cruz/Davis/Gustafsson/De Fries & more) Really nice looking place, seems like a good place to train, I want to go there someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:46 am

Man, Joe Silva created the 205 weight class specifically for Ortiz from what he just said in the UFC Legend Roundtable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

Haha, funny story about Wanderlei Silva from Coleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1MgY_poV7g&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:57 am

Hendo says in his fight with Jones he'll try to kncok him out, but most importantly he's going to try and win every round, wonder if this means he'll try and take him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 am

Lol, girl asks Hendo: "Do you restrain from sexual activity right before the fight."

He answers saying: "Well, no - I don't, maybe the day of the fight, but I make up for it right after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 am

Hendo thinks that Cotoure has the best cauliflower ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

Hendo says he doesn't think he could knock out a bear, he wouldn't want to try a tiger, if he had to knock out an animal he would go for something small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

Lol, the girl who asked the sex question was brought down and to the back with the crew and Henderson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:44 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:49 am

Thiago Alves reaction to Chael is funny, they need to put these guys on the same fight cards and next to each other at press conferences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJyvMic8uY&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSsR3LOLGmM&feature=related

If you haven't seen this whole interview you need to watch it, this is just part, talks about the Nogueira brothers Mooing at Buses and much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Events    Past Events  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Events
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Forums :: MMA Discussions-
Jump to: