Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!

Go down 
+9
crazykid
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
xsilntbtdeadlyx
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Klawgor_baku defs lord high mma via 3:07 rnd 3,lucky timing as soon as i finished my fight with animosity lord high logged in a little while later and we did our fight,thnx man for doing the fight on request time,appreciate it lordhigh.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Bracket has been updated and we have our 2 finalist members.In one corner is new comer KLAWGOR_BAKU & in the other corner we got TRUSOLJA.GL guys and congrats to both of you for making it to the finals guys!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:48 am

you to KLAWGOR_BAKU good shit lord high is a tough opponent looking forward to seeing who will win this scrap
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

JlVE_TURKEY wrote:
you to KLAWGOR_BAKU good shit lord high is a tough opponent looking forward to seeing who will win this scrap
Thnx man,i appreciate it,yea Lordhigh is a tough opponent,he is also the one who invited me to this league,its a great looking league and i'm glad to be a part of it,
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 pm

thanks klawgor your a good well rounded fighter,one of the reasons why i invited you to the league,me and klawgor have been sparring lately,good guy to spar with.should be a battle between you and trusolja,trusolja has game also.may the best warrior win.come on guys hype it up,cast your vote who is gonna take the prize home???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

Hey guys, I've added the fight to the WWCF 10 card. We will do it Wednesday night and I will put the footage on here so you guys can all watch it. The fighters have been selected and they will be the following:

TruSolja (Anthony Johnson) vs Klawgor_Baku (Jon Fitch)

Start placing your bets, gentlemen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

We had our fight last night but it resulted in a 47-47 Unanimous Draw.

He rocked me and got mount in the first 2 minutes but I persevered. He kept going for the takedown or dash jab combos. When he took me down though, he didn't do any damage at all until the fifth round when he got 3/4 shots in. Most of his top game was non-aggressiveness and too patient. When I took him down, I repeatedly body/head comboed. On the feet, I waited for my openings and did double hook combos, or step kicks. His strategy seemed to be back up into the cage and when I got close either shoot for a takedown or step jab combo. I will post the video later tonight when I get home.

So what should be the result of the fight/tournament?

1.) Split the prize
2.) Rematch
3.) JIVE/WISE decide winner
4.) Community decides winner

I think Wise and JIVE should have the final say on how to proceed, since they are ponying up the dough and creating the tournament themselves. Let me know.

Also Klawgor, be a little more professional next time post-fight, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:10 pm

LMAO,you were more aggresive,is that why my head damage was only 59% and your was 89%,seems like that says i did the most damage,you picked your shots,more like you were hesitant to engage cause you knew you were about to get tko'd or ko'd,if it wasnt for fitch's punching being weak and gnp being weak,you would have been ko'd way early in the fight,johnson punch,kick and gnp is more strong yet you couldnt finish the fight even though you say you were more aggressive,why dont you just post the video instead of posting how tecnical YOU THINK YOU ARE,the difference in the tie should have been your beat up head compared to my no damage head.I know i won that fight and you werent aggresive,you were just waiting for me to engage so you can counter.be professional,uh excuse me you were the first to say i didnt earn one of those times i rocked you so screw your professional post fight.when you start making me feel as if i didnt perform well in the fight,trust me you will not get professionalism from me.post the video and BE QUIET cause you act like your always in a higher level than everyone,you aint. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I said I was more aggressive on the ground. I can see what you did wrong there.

I don't act like I am better than anyone. If you didn't get a rock in the first two mins, it would have been a much shorter fight. If you want to rematch and end all speculation, I am down. You are acting very unprofessional yet again like you did last night, and you have further proven my point. I was being cautious because you had me at 30-40% head damage in the first few minutes. After that you did barely anything. You looked like you were trying for a decision most of the fight. I can see why you are butthurt over the tie now.

ME after decision: WOW, great fight
YOU after decision: WTF, I WON!

Waahh wahh wahh, is all I heard past that. And insults.

Last edited by TruSolja on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Best option would be a rematch,see what J. turkey thinks,but a rematch is the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

By the way Trusolja and and Klawgor_baku,that was a awesome fight,talk about a war and for it to end in a draw when we rarely get draws makes it even more memorable.Forget the most anticipated rematch in ufc history (Silva vs Sonnen),talk about the most anticipated rematch in in WWCF history,Trusolja vs Klawgor_baku Smile !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 pm

That's what I'm saying man. I don't know how you were disappointed in the fight, I thought it was awesome. Even if it was a draw and you were expecting a win, you have to admit that it's an awesome way to have the finals of a big time tournament to go down. We will wait on JIVE to give us an opinion, but we are leaning toward a rematch right now.
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 pm

rematch that shit,i wanna see another long battle,gf you 2, i dont care who thinks they won it was a helluv a fight.peace that out.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

i'm down for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:07 am

ya id say rematch since theres no splitting a $20 ps card so idk n lets be good sports guys no matter what ive beat ppls faces in n lost a decision wen i was virtually untouched as for a raw thats badass shows its a goo fight ill check it out
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 am

HAHAHA and it does look we got our most anticipated rematch good job guys
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 am

So have you guys set up a rematch date?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

Earth to KLAWGOR.

Let's get this done dude. You deleted me from you Friends for what purpose?

Stop being a bad sport and get this done.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

u there klawgor???
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 pm

the ps card has been in the same spot at my house. it now has dust on it lol
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 am

i wanted to do the fight yesterday but for some reason trusolja wanted to schedule it for thursday,don't know why.trusolja i think we should do it already its been long enough,you know, get it out the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

I was getting off and I won't be online tonight at all. Wednesday and Thursday are my only days left online, I will be gone Friday - the following Saturday, the 21st.

And we scheduled the fight for WEDNESDAY at 8PM. not THURSDAY Smile

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 pm

our fight was scheduled for today at 8:00pm,i logged on my time a few mins after 8:00 cause i had just gotten home,i dont know what time its where your at when my time is 8:00 but either way solja was online playing supersonic,i waited for a while so after that i told him are we gonna do our fight,30mins later he still hasnt responded and is still playing sonic,so i tried but this guy wants me to accomodate his time,sorry guy i dont work like that,you knew we were scheduled for today so just letting the it be known i tried,let me guess it wasnt you online,either way you knew we were scheduled for today,thats why i wanted to do it the other day we were messaging about it.two times already i had to accomodate your schedule not no more,we do it next time your online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 am

Incorrect, it was 10pm when you signed online. I was online from 7:45 pm - 9:30pm. You didn't sign on until roughly 9:50 and I was already asleep. I told you EASTERN bro. Eastern is on the right side of the country, in case you were wondering. Tonight will be the last chance for you to make time.

Like I said all week, my time is limited this week, I can only play about an hour a day, all week. I'm getting my work ready for my vacation (longer hours) and I have to pack for my trip. You are much less important to me then getting the above tasks done on time.

As for your guess, you are correct, it wasn't me. It was my roommate "PhillyPhils08" as his PS3 has YLOD this week. Which means before I go on vacation tomorrow and take my PS3 with me, I will be re-soldering his PS3 tonight so he won't have nothing to do while I'm gone.

GET ONLINE AT 8PM/EST and NOT 10. Google it or something. You are on thin ice here and making statements like this when you weren't online until well after an hour past 8pm.

I will be available tonight 7PM-9/10PM EST only. I have 3 hours of laundry, 30 mins of re-soldering, and 30 mins of packing to do and I am gone until the 21st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next