Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!

Go down 
+9
crazykid
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
xsilntbtdeadlyx
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 pm

lmao,ok if you say,guess what i got things to do today that are definately way more important than you so i won't be online,who do you think you are,i aint gonna accomodate your schedule,you aint nobody.i dont give a 2 cents if i'm on thin ice,but you aint gonna come at me like your some teacher and im a student,you got screwed up with someone else fakesolja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 pm

See this is not cordial at all. Fakesolja is a straight up insult. There are ways of going about a disagreement without insults. But you just can't stop yourself.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 pm

^^there is a little hint of insult towards klawgor on the kool by solja,cant totaly blame him for his rant.ive had fights with klawgor and never no problems so wats the big deal.i think both you guys should squash the unsportsman crap,nosmo you should just keep out of it,it really doesnt concern you,respectfully.there is others on here who i am sure will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
xxfreperxx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
xxfreperxx

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:38 pm

klawgor you need to chill out bro,your a good fighter man but your going about the wrong way in this league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

The die has been cast.

I said I was going to be online at 8PM. I didn't say I was going to be online at 10PM.

In fact, I specifically said that I have a VERY BUSY schedule this week. If you can't accomodate the schedule, then you can't make the fight. Easy as that.

And there was insults in my comments toward KLAWGOR. And KLAWGOR deserved every bit of it and much, much more. Don't worry, he will be getting more shortly. Douchebaggery isn't tolerated here.

I will see you in a few hours KLAWGOR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 pm

AKA44EVER wrote:
^^there is a little hint of insult towards klawgor on the kool by solja,cant totaly blame him for his rant.ive had fights with klawgor and never no problems so wats the big deal.i think both you guys should squash the unsportsman crap,nosmo you should just keep out of it,it really doesnt concern you,respectfully.there is others on here who i am sure will take care of it.
It is my business when I receive nasty messages from him. just today I got another message on playstation network. I'm trying to figure out how to post it here off my phone. He has no conrol.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 pm

are you serious nosmos,i sent you a nasty message today,prove me wrong and post that pic of my supposely nasty message TODAY,i havent even been on today,last message i sent you was when we played a few days ago,TODAY,lol,are you kidding me,post the pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 pm

can you read guy,that says kronik_kush420,not klawgor_baku,now who's sad,read your messages better, you obviously have pissed someone else off,but thats understandable, nice try though but you got me messed up with someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Oh crap my bad. Really thought it was you. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

its kool man,i kinda figured you got mixed up,i also want to appoligize for all my insults to you,i like this league alot and i will go about my bizz the right way,but if its to late its kool.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm

no worries brawskis its the finals you guys can take as long as you want im just sayin try and get it in a timely manner but it dont matter to me the card isnt going nowhere. save the fighting for the match you guys got. make a time that both works for you and make sure you know the time zone differences and make an appointment. but i know how hard it can be to get ahold of opponents sometimes i cant get a hold of colonelpizza for the life of me we always miss each other or we will be online at the same time n ill be passed out.. sumtimes a G gots to get down on some supersonic racing. in the meantime use the delay to practice so your ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Klawgor_Baku wrote:
its kool man,i kinda figured you got mixed up,i also want to appoligize for all my insults to you,i like this league alot and i will go about my bizz the right way,but if its to late its kool.
Alright man. We will wipe the slate clean. Just be cordial.
Thanks for the apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 pm

No KLAWGOR by 10:15. I gotta pack the ps3 and won't be online until Saturday the 21st. I will be making a new card when I'm done packing before I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 pm

i just read the messages on this and i laughed my ass off
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

Lmao Jive it's totally true you're the only person I can never find at the same time
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm

wtf guys did you forget about the prize tournament klawgor and trusolja lets get it one already it has been long enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I hear you JIVE. Klawgor has not been on the PSN at the same time as me since I've come back from vacay. I want to get it over with just as much as you do. I will fight him as soon as I see him online.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 am

yea we haven't been on at the same time but as soon as we are i'll fight.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 pm

word word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Solja (Evans) defeats KLAWGOR (Rua PRIDE) via UD 48-47.

I got more body shots than him standing up. I think that was the key. His hits were vicious, either 3/4 hit quick punches or standing jump kicks well timed on my hooks or step jab. We both rocked each other as well but in the end, he has less stamina than I did in the last 3 rounds so we kept reversing each other with sweeps but I got more damage done on the ground because of the stamina difference. It was a great fight though and I was a bit worried going to the judges because of how close it was.

I'd like to thank JIVE and Wise for providing the prize and platform to have the contest. It's an awesome addition to the league and forums, and I hope we have more fighters signing up for the next tourney!
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 pm

is this 4 real man do we got a tournament winner
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

good job Solja n Klawgor 48-47 is a close decision bet it was a scrap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Congrats Solja on finally making it

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 You_ma10
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Yea congrats to Trusolja winning the tourney,good job bro.I also want to congragulate Klawgor for making it to the finals.
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next