Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  portalportal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roster Fighter claim is now open for EAUFC..

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!

Go down 
+9
crazykid
xxfreperxx
mrrufc
xsilntbtdeadlyx
Lord_High_MMA
colonelpizza
rob_lowrider
JlVE_TURKEY
Wise
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

You know what, it was a really fun fight we were just relentless in striking on each other and I'm sorry he got upset and forfeit, it really was a good fight. I was trying hard for a flying knee knockout but I kept misjudging the distance. I could see he was trying for that spinning backfist / Straight power jab combo, it does great damage, but i avoided most of them luckily. I was really surprised because when I rocked him I didn't try for the TKO and held up my glove as a sign of respect but he seemed agitated since after that he tried to tko me but i fought out of it. Then after I think a third time being rocked I went to TKO him because I knew he wouldn't do me the favor and he forfeit. All and all fun scary fight man sorry about the loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Don't apologize for winning. This is a competitive league. Well done!
Back to top Go down
AdamLuckey
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 pm

colonelpizza wrote:

You know what, it was a really fun fight we were just relentless in striking on each other and I'm sorry he got upset and forfeit, it really was a good fight. I was trying hard for a flying knee knockout but I kept misjudging the distance. I could see he was trying for that spinning backfist / Straight power jab combo, it does great damage, but i avoided most of them luckily. I was really surprised because when I rocked him I didn't try for the TKO and held up my glove as a sign of respect but he seemed agitated since after that he tried to tko me but i fought out of it. Then after I think a third time being rocked I went to TKO him because I knew he wouldn't do me the favor and he forfeit. All and all fun scary fight man sorry about the loss.

I had never fought at MW before this, I ended up forfeiting because it was incredibly laggy on my side. But I see you didn't have that problem, so props.
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 am

im back abd hey dont worry about getting the fights done its just for fun yes you got to try to get it done but it doesnt got to be completed by the time i get back by any means just in a orderly manner like weekly tops it depends on the scenario i wasnt here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 am

Welcome back homie. I'm going to cancun tonight! See ya on the 17th!
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm

congrats man im going on another vacation to jail on the 14th lol but i just came back from mazatlan, up in sinaloa it was the shit. alcohol and smoke is cheap and the women are crazy cant wait to go back
Back to top Go down
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 pm

and if sum1 needs help sparring i could use the help as well ill be playing later tonight and tomoro night and following days so if u need a sparring partner for practice let me know
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome back JLVE_TURKEY!
Back to top Go down
https://wwcf.forumotion.com
JlVE_TURKEY

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 pm

thanks man now that i think of it im pissed i went to mexico i bet bonaroo wouldve blown it out the water
Back to top Go down
Lord_High_MMA
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Lord_High_MMA

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

time to start replacing more ppl in this tourney like for real.
Back to top Go down
AKA44EVER
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
AKA44EVER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Lord_High_MMA wrote:
time to start replacing more ppl in this tourney like for real.
tell me about it i already got eliminated but shhh let me back in ill do my fight again,lol,.
Back to top Go down
xsilntbtdeadlyx
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm

xsilntbtdeadlyx(gsp) beats Lord_high_mma(Anderson Silva) via 1st round tko
Back to top Go down
mrrufc
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
mrrufc

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm

wtf did everybody forget about this tourney??i need a replacement for toostrange.you ppl should stop waisting others time by signing up if you aint gonna try and get your fights done!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Colonelpizza (Mirko Cro Cop) defeats xxFreperxx (Shane Carwin) via Side Head Kick KO in round 1, we were just trading blows seeing who's head was gonna pop first haha Luckily I was using Mirko with his legendary Kicks lol. Good fight though he had me rocked and scared
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Bracket has been updated with a few replacements,i need one member to replace me as i will be out of action for a period of time.Rob_lowrider and mojigga07 it has been brought to my attention that you 2 guys are always online playing ufc3 but have not made a effort to get this fight done,i will start replacing you 2 real soon so please get your fight done,thank you!!Also i wanna thank Xsilntbtdeadlyx and Colonelpizza for being the only 2 in the semifinals,thanks guys for getting your fights done.I know some of you can't advance do to others not yet doing their fight so i thank all those who are really trying!!
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

No Problem Founder you're the one doing us the favor after all.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Yea i will be adding more prize tourney's in the future every now and then but guys we need to show that you appreciate these tourney's,all i ask for is that you guys get the fights done,thats all!!This tourney has been up a while already.Thanks colonelpizza.
Back to top Go down
Klawgor_Baku
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
Klawgor_Baku

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Thanks wwcf founder for the tourney opportunity,i showed my appreciation and went out and got this fight done asap.klawgor_baku def mrrufc rnd 4 ko.dam good fight mrrufc!!!
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Klawgor_Baku wrote:
Thanks wwcf founder for the tourney opportunity,i showed my appreciation and went out and got this fight done asap.klawgor_baku def mrrufc rnd 4 ko.dam good fight mrrufc!!!
Yea bro thanks!
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 pm

rob_lowrider wrote:
Rob_lowrider defeats mojigga 07 by decision

**update the Bracket???**
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok guys all 1st rnd fights are completed except one which is because i haven't found a replacement for me to fight animosity1oak. Bracket is updated,ROB_LOWRIDER and MOJIGGA07 my apologies to both you guys and i really mean it,my mess up.I still need a replacement for my self so if you haven't fought in this tournament please post here and i will get you that spot.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:55 pm

MAGNUS_GOD2 has replaced me vs ANIMOSITY1OAK.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Xslntbtdeadlyx has been removed from tourney due to not showing he is trying,he has not checked the site going on 6 days according to my log in records, yet it has been brought to my attention he is online all the time.More ppl will be removed and will be excluded from future prize tournaments!
Back to top Go down
rob_lowrider
WWCF MEMBER
WWCF MEMBER
rob_lowrider

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:11 am

im still waiting for trusolja...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am

We will get it done tomorrow. I'm really behind this week but I will be on Wednesday and Thursday nights and will get all of my fights completed. I have court today (Wednesday) but I don't think I have any reason to worry about missing any days. I will be on the next two nights for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!   PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE TOURNEY BRACKET LIVE!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next